The hype has passed, and that means it's time to dive into the microservice architecture. We'll start with a conversation about the basic principles of technology, considering its basic principles in the light of its advantages and disadvantages. We'll talk about how the services architecture should look like, what problems there are and how to solve them.
In the talk we'll cover:
- what architectures are;
- the basic principles in the light of advantages and disadvantages;
- dependency control;
- communication between services;
- service architecture;
- when exactly we create a new microservice;
- complexity and importance of CI/CD;
Developer with 9 years of experience, works as Complex Engineer in Fintier company that develops a marketplace which provides innovative financial services and accepts payments worldwide.
Related open source:
- PHPSA — static analyzer on PHP for PHP;
- GHubber — mobile client for Github powered by React Native;
- StaticScript — language on top of TypeScript as frontend, and LLVM framework as backend.
Dmitry also was a contributor to Zephir Language & Phalcon framework.