Start of main content
Call for paper
Welcome! How are you?
If you are reading this you are thinking about submitting an application for a talk. That's great!
Each application will be examined by at least three reviewers from the Program Committee.
We consider applications according to the following guidelines:
- The topic's relevance
- you are going to discuss things that participants of the conference find useful not only yesterday but today and in the future. In addition, the topic of your session corresponds to the theme of the conference, and the content matches the stated topic.
- Your session dives deep into the details of the stated topic
- there is no need to talk about yet another Hello World (unless you think it's a new, not widely known, but very promising technology).
- there is technical novelty in your session; the content either hasn't been published before or presents a well-known topic / problem in a different light.
- Practical applicability
- the content is important from a practical point of view, you not only cover the existing problems / solutions, but also share your experience.
- Speaker's expertise and publicity
If you feel like you need help to prepare your session you can count on us: we can appoint a personal curator who will review your material and organize repetitions.
Usually, we contact applicants within a week after the submission. If that hasn't happened feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
Please don't forget to read the speaker's memo.
If you are representing a speaker, please fill the form using the speaker's contact information. You can leave your contacts in the field for the reply to the last question about a co-speaker.