Submit a talk to HolyJS 2018 Moscow
Each submitted talk will be examined by at least three reviewers from the Program Committee.
- The topic's relevance – you are going to discuss things that participants of the conference find useful not only yesterday but today and in the future. In addition, the topic of your talk corresponds to the theme of the conference, and the talk's content matches the stated topic.
- our talk dives deep into the details of the stated topic – there is no need to talk about yet another Hello World (unless you think it's a new, not widely known, but very promising technology).
- Originality — there is technical novelty in your talk; the content of your talk either hasn't been published before or presents a well-known topic / problem in a different light.
- Practical applicability — the talk is important from practical point of view, you not only cover the existing problems/solutions, but also share your experience.
- Speaker's expertise and publicity.
In order to submit your talk, please, fill in the form below: we kindly ask you to pay as much attention as possible while doing that, because we'll consider your application based on the information provided below. If you require help while preparing your talk, we'll do our best to help you make a good talk.
If you've already submitted your talk, yet haven't heard from us during one week, then something went wrong. In this case, please, contact us via email email@example.com.
If you’d like to give a talk at the conference, please, read the memo for speakers.